PACT 2014 will bring together researchers from architecture, compilers, applications and languages to present and discuss innovative research of common interest. PACT solicits novel papers on a broad range of topics including, but not limited to:
- Parallel architectures and computational models
- Compilers and tools for parallel computer systems
- Multicore, multithreaded, superscalar, and VLIW architectures
- Compiler and hardware support for dealing with memory latencies
- Support for correctness in concurrent hardware and software
- Reconfigurable parallel computing
- Dynamic translation and optimization
- I/O issues in parallel computing and their relation to applications
- Parallel programming languages, algorithms and applications
- Middleware and run time system support for parallel computing
- Application-specific parallel systems
- Applications and experimental systems studies
- Topics in non-traditional computing systems
PACT 2014 submissions will be judged on originality, significance, interest, clarity, and correctness. A submission consists of an abstract and a paper formatted according to the instructions provided below.
- Abstract Deadline: Friday, February 21, 2014 at 23:59 CST
- Paper Deadline: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 23:59 CST
- Rebuttal Period: Wednesday-Friday, Apr 30-May 2, 2014
- Author Notification: Monday, May 19, 2014
- Camera Ready Final Papers: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 at 23:59 CST
Abstract and Paper Submission
Abstract and paper submission guidelines can be found on the PACT 2014 Submission page. Please review these instructions carefully before making your submission.
Questions should be directed to the Program Chair, Josep Torrellas.
The 23rd International Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (PACT) is seeking proposals for workshops and tutorials to accompany the conference. Workshops and tutorials will be held on Sunday, August 24, 2014 at the Edmonton Clinic Health Academy, and may be a half-day or full-day in length. We encourage members of the community to consider submitting proposals for workshops and tutorials that bring together researchers and practitioners working on research topics of interest to the PACT community.
- Proposal Deadline: Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Acceptance Notification: Friday, March 21, 2014
All proposals should be no longer than one page, in PDF format and must provide the following information:
- Workshop or tutorial name along with a brief 150 to 200-word abstract describing the event suitable for the conference web site.
- If applicable, provide a description of past versions of the activity, including dates, organizers, submission and acceptance counts, attendance, and information with which conference the workshop/tutorial was co-located.
- Brief rationale for the event and for co-locating with PACT.
- Names and affiliations of main organizers and, where relevant, tentative composition of the committees (as complete as possible).
- Event format, i.e., length of event (half-day or full-day), expected number of presented papers, invited talks, panels, demonstrations, number of days, etc.
- Expected number of submissions and participants.
- For workshops: A draft Call For Papers (CFP), as complete as possible and submission/reviewing deadlines (internal and external).
Proposals should be emailed to the Workshops + Tutorials Chair, Andreas Moshovos.